Terms & Conditions
By using or accessing Thingyy, you agree to the following Terms & Conditions, as updated from time to time in accordance with the provisions of the "Amendments" section.
Sharing your content and information
The user is the owner of all the content and information entered on Thingyy. With regard to the information entered, in addition to the personal use of the service, these may be used by Thingyy in aggregate form to complete the service of other users, for example to produce a ranking of what is the most popular.
Security of the users and their data is held in great consideration, and the necessary precautions are taken, but we cannot offer guarantees. In this regard, users undertake to:
- do not access Thingyy using automated tools without the prior permission from us,
- do not try to obtain login information or access other users' accounts,
- do not use Thingyy for any purpose that is unlawful or malicious,
- do not take any action that would prevent, overburden, or impair the proper functioning or appearance of Thingyy.
Registration and account security
Users of Thingyy are committed to providing information that are as close as possible to the real ones. With regard to the registration and to ensure the security of your own account, you agree to:
- do not create accounts on behalf of other people without permission,
- do not create, in any case, more than a personal account, unless expressly authorized by us,
- do not use "Thingyy" if you has not reached the age of majority in your own country,
- do not share your password, nor allow others to access your account, or take any other action that could threaten the security of your account,
- do not transfer your account to others.
Third party rights
Contents displayed by the service are distributed in accordance with licenses that allow reuse.
In all the pages where you can view such content, sources and their licenses are listed.
If a user thinks copyrights of third parties were infringed is invited to notify us through the channels described in contact page. If the violation is confirmed, we will remove the content.
These Terms & Conditions are subject to change, for example as a result of implementation of new features
or for legal or administrative reasons.
Thingyy undertakes to notify users via email or special function on the website of the changes.
The use of Thingyy seven days after the notification via email or explicit confirmation of acknowledgment on website constitutes acceptance of the amended terms.
If the behavior of a user in form and substance violates these Terms & Conditions or create legal risks for us, we reserve the right to discontinue service to the user. We will send to the user a notification email or will notify him the next attempt to access the account. User may cancel his account at any time.
We are committed to keep Thingyy active, error-free and safe, but user agree to use it at its own risk.
Thingyy is provided as is, without warranty either expressed or implied.
We can not be held liable for lost profits or other consequential, indirect or incidental damages arising out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions or Thingyy.
Nothing stated herein shall prevent us from complying with the law.